Warden-Xr30 Starting Price: $44,495.00 USD
Reserve Amount: $1,000.00 USD
50% of machine cost will be due prior to assembly, the remainder 50% will be due prior to shipping.
The $1,000.00 USD fee is strictly to reserve your spot in line. This payment will go towards your overall machine cost.
In all machine sizes, Primo roasters use specially designed paddle mechanisms to move the coffee in the drum efficiently, creating an even roast throughout the beans. Our variable rotation speed allows different batch sizes to be roasted on the same machine. Our drum, airflow, and paddles keep the beans movement consistent inside the drum. Our precise hot airflow roast the beans with as little drum contact as possible. Primo roaster’s features create a steady bean pattern and an unvarying, quality roast.
The high processing quality of the Primo Xr-series is partly thanks to its premium design. The machines roast and cool simultaneously, with individual exhaust for cooling and roasting air. We use automated gas control with infrared ceramic burner technology for ease of use and consistent batch quality control. Our two stage temperature controller with automatic thermal control comes standard on all Primo roasters.
The Warden-Xr30 roaster can roast batch sizes between 35-70 pounds (15.87kg - 31.75kg) and has a roasting capacity of 225 lbs per hour (102kgph). The Warden-Xr30 is specially developed for those looking to move to production roasting. With an output of up to 225 lbs per hour (102kgph), this roaster is perfect for roasting, testing, and mastering specialty coffee.
- Specially designed paddles keep mixing consistent
- Automated two-stage temperature controller
- Variable drum speed control for different batch sizes
- Roast & cool simultaneously with dual motors
- Independent drum airflow motor to allow consistent roast/airflow and prevent airflow disruption from cooling
- Independent cooling motor to allow efficient cooling without disrupting drum airflow
- Includes independent cyclone for max chaff collection
- Accessible chaff bin for ease of emptying
- Hinged sidewalls to make cleaning easy & simple
- Digital temperature and time display to make roasting simple
- 100% designed & manufactured in the U.S.A.
Additional options available such as;
- Green Coffee Loader with Lid ($3,000.00)
- Hopper Scale ($1,995.00)
- De-Stoner with 250lb. Silo ($9,500.00)
- De-Stoner with No Silo ($6,975.00)
- Industrial Afterburner ($18,900.00)
- BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!
- IDEAL FOR ESTABLISHED ROASTERS IN THE COFFEE INDUSTRY.
- INCREASE YOUR ROASTING CAPACITY FOR THOSE WHOLESALE ACCOUNTS YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED!